Getting Greasy Hair: Hair can become oily very often. Especially those who have oily hair, even if they are not exposed to air pollution, their hair may become oily. So this problem is something that develops depending on the hair type. To summarize briefly, it is known that there are some things that make the hair greasy and make it look dirty. For information, you can read below what you need to do to prevent the hair from getting oily!
What to do and suggestions to prevent your hair from getting oily
- Constantly touching the hair and trying to shape it are among the things that make the hair oily.
- Using the same beanie is among the things that pollute the hair. Pillow covers should also be changed regularly.
- Brushing the hair too often is one of the problems that cause oiliness.
- Working under constant stress causes dandruff and lubrication problems.
- Not washing the hair regularly and delaying its care causes oiliness in the hair.
- The oily hair type causes the problem of lubrication, even if care is taken.
- Under conditions such as air pollution, oiling of hair can become easier.
- The use of various drugs causes problems in the hair, especially the problem of lubrication.
- This situation is more common in women before the menstrual period.
- Hormonal imbalances are one of the things that cause hair to become oily quickly.
What can be done to prevent the hair from getting oily?
Below you can see the causes and order of oily hair.
- A shampoo should be chosen in accordance with the PH level of the skin. At the same time, this shampoo should be a shampoo specific to oily hair. It is not suitable to use normal shampoos to degrease hair. Therefore, you should prefer products made specifically for lubrication.
- You should make sure that your hair is washed well. You don’t need to use too much shampoo when washing your hair. Too much shampoo causes deposits on the scalp. This will result in a more dirty and oily appearance. Therefore, it will be sufficient to use enough shampoo not to exceed the size of hazelnuts.
- Another rule you should pay attention to when washing hair is water temperature. The fact that the water is too hot is among the things that affect your scalp. Hot water dries the scalp and this causes oiliness more quickly. Because the sebaceous glands work more in the dry scalp. This will cause more oily hair appearance in the future.
- It would be better not to use products of unknown brands. Sellers on the Internet that promise to instantly remove oily hair may try to sell their products cheaply. But these products will cause problems that cause the hair to look worse and greasy. That’s why you should only shop from places you know and trust.
See our article “What to do to avoid oily hair” for more information.